I'm excited to share that on Friday, September 17th, we are resetting and updating Fru Land. This brings with it a ton of exciting new features, changes, and bug fixes. The highlights of Season Three are as follows:
Fru Land will run on 1.17, bringing a ton of new vanilla content to the game. This includes tons of new blocks, mobs, and items.
Themed content will regularly release based around Fru's video content. The first of these integrations will take place a couple weeks into launch.
Expect an awesome connection between videos that Fru uploads and server content, even in videos that aren't directly on Fru Land.
Dungeons are coming to Fru Land Survival after exploration with this system on Skyblock.
We'll be starting with one dungeon featuring the Strawberry Slayer boss.
You'll be able to complete Daily and Weekly quests in order to earn Quest Points, which can be redeemed in the Quest Store for in-game rewards.
These rewards will include boosters, tools, items, and more.
New types of cosmetics are coming to Fru Land, including Animated Pets, Ridable Pets, Custom Jetpacks, and Back Mounts.
You'll be able to grow Blueberry, Pineapple, Raspberry, Strawberry, Chili, Tomato, and Corn as custom crops.
Growing custom crops using seeds you'll receive at Spawn will yield higher rewards with the Vendors over normal crops.
Towns are getting a massive upgrade with Season Three. You can look forward to:
- Leveling past Level 100
- Brand New Town Permissions & Roles System (fully customize your town roles to fit your playstyle)
- New Town Information Menu (find details on other towns quickly)
- U.I. Updates (access various town features far easier)
Chest Shop Upgrades
Chest Shops are getting brand new features and leveling systems. You can look forward to:
- New Management Menu (view all of your Chest Shops, upgrade them, toggle on specific unlocks, and add/remove managers)
- Upgrading Chest Shops (add Chest Shop managers, set a Chest Shop balance, set a maximum Chest Shop sell limit, and freeze a Chest Shop's transactions)
Tons Of Bug Fixes
We can't quite consolidate every bug fix into an eloquent message, but know that a lot of the bugs you've been experiencing with Season Two will be resolved with Season Three's launch.
With the reset, the following will happen:
- All builds, items, towns, warps, claims, etc. will be completely wiped
- Both the Strawberry and Mango worlds will have their worlds posted for download so that you can hang on to your builds
- Any items you have purchased from the Store including armor, tools, jetpacks, etc. can be brought over to Fru Land Season 3 by using the /resetvault command. Place items inside the menu that opens up when you type /resetvault in order to claim them next season.
- You'll be able to retrieve 5 items per-week on Season Three from this vault.
You have until Wednesday, September 15th at midnight to put items inside your /resetvault in order to bring them over.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a DM or ask us in the Fru Land Discord. We can't wait to see you on Season 3!